Transmission Tech anyone??

4tonGT40

Reaction score
:fordoval:Wondering if anyone has installed suncoast "iron pac" kits on their truck. My brother is a mechanic and does transmission repairs and overhauls, so i was wondering if there is any literature out and about on the 5R110w transmission and any special tools needed in order for him to upgrade my transmission to suncoast standards. Obvioulsy i will have to buy the TC but haveing him upgrade my transmission will save me big bucks.(hopefully)

derrick36

Reaction score
:fordoval:Wondering if anyone has installed suncoast "iron pac" kits on their truck. My brother is a mechanic and does transmission repairs and overhauls, so i was wondering if there is any literature out and about on the 5R110w transmission and any special tools needed in order for him to upgrade my transmission to suncoast standards. Obvioulsy i will have to buy the TC but haveing him upgrade my transmission will save me big bucks.(hopefully)

One of the members over on PSN emailed me the literature for disassembly/assembly but it's just the ford literature, not anything that has to do with suncoast.

If it can help any PM me your email addy and I'll send it your way.

Latest posts

Members online