Need Help ASAP! Spartan Reset License.

Powersmoker

Reaction score
I took the spartan off my parents 6.4 and i'm installing it on another truck. I already purchased the License and uploaded the 3 files into the "transfer" folder on the sd card. The instructions said to delete the "tuning files" folder so i did so. I then put the sd card back into the dashdaq and installed / loaded all 3 license files while it hooked to the truck, everything said successful when loaded.

Now the instructions said i'm ready to load a tune. When the screen pops up to "select tune to load", no files there ...No tunes to load. Was I not suppose to delete the "tuning files". If so, can one of you guys send me some files?

Last edited:

superstroked

Reaction score
Try unmounting the sd card through the dasdaq. they turn the dasdaq off, put the sd card back in, and restart it with the truck key turned on...see if that works

Also, you should be able to recover the tuning files that you deleted from the original card if you need them.

Powersmoker

Reaction score
Try unmounting the sd card through the dasdaq. they turn the dasdaq off, put the sd card back in, and restart it with the truck key turned on...see if that works

Also, you should be able to recover the tuning files that you deleted from the original card if you need them.

I just tried that and it didn't work. How could i recover the files? I looked in the recycle bin and didn't see anything. Thanks.

superstroked

Reaction score
I just tried that and it didn't work. How could i recover the files? I looked in the recycle bin and didn't see anything. Thanks.

I was going to say in the recycle bin...other than that, i dont know. You may want to PM Jeff Dodd. 08stroker250 ... he may be of more help

Powersmoker

Reaction score
I was going to say in the recycle bin...other than that, i dont know. You may want to PM Jeff Dodd. 08stroker250 ... he may be of more help

Yeah i just pm'd him.

Could someone email me a DPF OFF Tow Tune just to try? You would have to mount the sd card to a computer, then email as an attachment.

switchmode

Reaction score
Brian is the dashdaq running version 2 firmware or the old firmware. I have my sd card saved on my computer if you need the files for the newer firmware.

Hope this helps,
Mike

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.