• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 Factory 18" Wheels

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I am going to sell my factory 18" wheels. It is just the wheels, no tires. They will come with brand new center caps. I am looking for $750 + shipping, or best offer. They are very clean. They were on the truck for about 40,000 miles with very little off-road use. They have been in my family's warehouse for over 2 years. PM me if you are interested as I will not check this thread very often. If you are interested enough to want pictures of the wheels, PM me.

I am willing to drive and meet within 3 hours. If you want to pick them up and avoid shipping, that is fine as well. I will mark the price down if that is the route you take.

$750 + Shipping, or best offer!

Thanks,

Jeff@Spartan

Last edited:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
$650 shipped. Can't go any lower due to shipping weight.

Here is a picture of the wheel design, but this is not my wheel.

Attachments

• IMG_2161.jpg
    IMG_2161.jpg
    694.4 KB · Views: 157

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i got 500 for mine with brand new continentals on them and 500 miles... those , unfortuantely are a tough sell.

Matt

Reaction score
I got 400 just for the contis, haha. They are a bit of a tough sell though, if they were the older bullet hole ones I would want them.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If they don't sell, I am not losing anything. They are in good condition and have been in a warehouse collecting dust for 2 years now. I don't want to lose money shipping them. I'm not even getting any offers on them, so I'm not too worried about the sale. Just throwing them out there.

Matt

Reaction score
Did you try taking them to a few different local tire/wheel places? I always sell my factories to the local tire guy and get a pretty good deal.

Matt

Reaction score
I am from a pretty small area though so they don't see quite as many factory take offs, but still worth a shot.

Latest posts

Members online