Anyone else lose this too??

Reaction score
trucktailgate.jpg

Anyone else have this problem with the tailgate cover falling off? It was on there this morning, and it must've flew off going down the highway when I was going to get parts, hopefully it didnt hit anyone on the higway when it flew off?

Reaction score
Got another little problem...anyone else have their keyless entry deal on their keychain go bad? I just thought I needed a new battery but I have tried 2 different times with new batteries to no prevail. Just didnt know if anyone else has had thiers go bad too and how expensive they are to get replaced. It sucks manually locking my doors all the time.

Dieselroller

Reaction score
Yea check some of the auto part stores! They have some that you can program to yours kind of like a garage door opener. Think they run about $20 or so. Or check on line for key fobes.

Cody

Reaction score
i know of quite a few with 08 gates that theirs have fallen off. mine has 3m tape on it after i caught it flappin in the breeze

Cody

Reaction score
i know lmc truck only carries up till 07 on these at least last time i checked

89xj

Reaction score
ford sells them, ive gone thru 5 between my 7-3 with 08 gate and now my 6-4 has gone thru two. and as it sits its missing it right now again.

damn if only id actually do something about it to make it not happen instead of slappin a new one on every month or so.

theyre about $60 trade cost up here.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
My dad's truck no longer has the plastic piece on the tailgate. Mine has stayed on for 120,000 miles though. I guess it's hit or miss with them.

BigRed97

Reaction score
mine an my buddy's have come off, his going down the highway. i picked mine up on a side street and used double sided moulding tape to put it back on, holding strong for 3 months

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Didn't you guys get two key fobs when you bought the truck? I know I did, so you should have a good one laying around.

Latest posts

Members online