MCC Transmission Torque Axis

ABMax24

Reaction score
Does anyone know for what reason the torque scale in the transmission tables is not linear? Why it goes 0, 450, 50, 450 and so on? and can these values be rescaled or is there any point? I've come from EFILive and definitely understand the basics of tuning but the way the y-axis is on these tables has me completed baffled. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

ckrueg

Reaction score
I think it's a glitch with the definitions. In older ones it seemed to be correct but then it was messed up in a later update. I don't think it causes issues, I just went with it

Oops I thought this was the 6.4 section, not sure about the 6.7 tables
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ABMax24

Reaction score
I think it's a glitch with the definitions. In older ones it seemed to be correct but then it was messed up in a later update. I don't think it causes issues, I just went with it

Oops I thought this was the 6.4 section, not sure about the 6.7 tables
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to think the same about this, I just found a set of old definitions on my hard drive from 2013 that has different y-scales, and when I modify the y-axis using an old set of definitions and then open it again with MCC running a newer set of definition it changes the y-axis yet again. I might rescale an entire tune file and upload it to my truck and see what happens, if not I'll just work with it as is.

MCC sure had a lot of potential, but it was left half finished in a lot of places.

Latest posts

Members online