back to stock error

doo dah

Reaction score
I am trying to go back to a stock file so I can copy a new base for my truck and then try loading custom tunes to see if something is maybe off with the GH tuning but when I try I get Error 0 unable to open file CC20ANB.MM. Anyone know what this is? I removed the GH tunes from the SD card and put the original base files I have in MCC on the card and tried to go stock but got the same error. I found that file and added it to the custom folder along with my original base tunes but it still gave me the same error. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thinking about going ******* if I can't get the transmission figured out so I'll need to go to stock so I can sell/trade in the MM.

ABMax24

Reaction score
I am trying to go back to a stock file so I can copy a new base for my truck and then try loading custom tunes to see if something is maybe off with the GH tuning but when I try I get Error 0 unable to open file CC20ANB.MM. Anyone know what this is? I removed the GH tunes from the SD card and put the original base files I have in MCC on the card and tried to go stock but got the same error. I found that file and added it to the custom folder along with my original base tunes but it still gave me the same error. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thinking about going ******* if I can't get the transmission figured out so I'll need to go to stock so I can sell/trade in the MM.

That file needs to go in either your ford67 folder or just in the MINIMAXX folder not in your custom folder. I wish I could give you the specific location but my 2014 doesn't even have that file.

doo dah

Reaction score
I found a zip file that had all the Ford67 files one of which was the CC20ANB.MM but still doesn't allow me to go back.

Latest posts

Members online