2011 dually pics

BigJDW

Reaction score
My brother's truck needs some help. He's not big on doing a full one off theme truck but his truck is just to plain right know. I want to get ideas from what others have done to the drw 6.7l. So pretty much i want to see cool 6.7l, preferably duallys, but if they look cool put it up.

This is what hes working with
IMG_20110903_1824331.jpg

IMG_20110903_1824141.jpg

old and new
sts.jpg

BigJDW

Reaction score
Ya I think rims would be the easiest way to make it stand out but i was hoping to see how different rims and such look on these trucks.:nopics:

BigJDW

Reaction score
Ya pics like that those trucks look BA... but why does the bottom one look like it has a flat tire:wtf: sorry just had to point that out

Atsah

Reaction score
I think rims and tires would make a huge difference.. When I bought my dually, the first thing I did was got rid of the low profile tires..

Jason

Reaction score
I think a little bit of lift with a taller wider tire would be a great start. Always been a fan of duallies with wider tires that stick out a little from the back fenders.

Color match the grille shell, tinted windows, power steps, and I'm gonna say it just cause I'm jealous of guys with long beds..a toolbox/tank combo could look slick done right. I would love a bigger aux tank than my 36 gallon, but with my shortbed it'd interfere with my gn hitch :/

BigJDW

Reaction score
That's probably it... About how much does color matching the out side of grill run i looked up some picks they look allot better
3950825449_231af718da.jpg

BigJDW

Reaction score
I think a little bit of lift with a taller wider tire would be a great start. Always been a fan of duallies with wider tires that stick out a little from the back fenders.

Color match the grille shell, tinted windows, power steps, and I'm gonna say it just cause I'm jealous of guys with long beds..a toolbox/tank combo could look slick done right. I would love a bigger aux tank than my 36 gallon, but with my shortbed it'd interfere with my gn hitch :/

I agree this is his old 6.4L I want to see a 6.7l set up like this with a little bit of lift and slightly bigger tires
12345.jpg

Wright337

Reaction score
That truck looks great. I personally like the older fender style like that one has alot better than the new ones.

BigJDW

Reaction score
Ya pretty much every one I've herd says stacks on the outside are ugly, but I've always liked it on duallys as long as the stacks not to big or small.

Latest posts

Members online