• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Complete 15,000 Mile 7.3 longblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
I have a engine i bought for a spare in case i had an issue with my truck in the future, however since im not pushing my truck much further than what it's at now, i am deciding to sell it. The engine was in a international truck, t444e version of the 7.3. Everything inside is the same, however the engine mounts are different, the exhaust manifold and oil cooler on the left are different, and a few small other miscellaneous things that are interchangable.

The great thing about this engine is that it is as fresh as you'll find for a forged rod 7.3. It has 15,000 miles since being a new reman, and i did a compression test on it when i got it, the pressures from all 8 cylinders ranged from 420-440 psi static compression.. (!)

I would like to sell this to someone who needs a good forged rod engine, however i dont need to sell it. I'd like to see $2000 for the engine complete minus HPOP, turbo, injectors and water pump. If youre interested im sure we can work something out.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal... Wish I had the cash or I would grab it.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
As far as i know, no. It has the different IH pan and pickup on it, however visually from the outside it looks the same, im confident its the same front cover.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
All you would have to do is run it a little while and you'd bend the rods to where you would want your compression to be :doh:

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
headgaskets in those engines are thinner than 7.3/ford gaskets. dont take that 444 over 3500!!!

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Did ford remove every headgasket on every 7.3 navistar sold them and put a thicker gasket on it so they could feel comfortable revving over 3500?

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Did ford remove every headgasket on every 7.3 navistar sold them and put a thicker gasket on it so they could feel comfortable revving over 3500?

all i was mainly referring to,was that the hg thickness is thinner on these engines. the engine manufactured for the international chassis never seen fords hands in anyway shape or form. try not being a uneducated ***tard,to only save your worthless sale thread.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
all i was mainly referring to,was that the hg thickness is thinner on these engines. the engine manufactured for the international chassis never seen fords hands in anyway shape or form. try not being a uneducated ***tard,to only save your worthless sale thread.

What is wrong with people in this forum. You sir are a piece of shiz for even making a comment like that. This forum needs to be weeded of the dicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.