• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Golf Stuff For Sale

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Got a few golf items for sale...

1. New Cobra S3 golf hat - Black L/XL - $25 shipped (OBO)

2. Slightly used Titleist Vokey Design CC 54* wedge with 14* bounce - It is equipped with a pretty fresh Winn Xi7 grip - $75 shipped

3. Used ALDILA NV 65-S driver shaft - $25 shipped

4. Used ALDILA NV Protopype 60-X driver shaft - It is equipped with a pretty fresh Winn Xi7 grip - $75 shipped

5. ALDILA VooDoo FW-S fairway wood shaft (Titleist version) - It is equipped with a brand new Winn Xi7 grip - $50 shipped

I have a few other things I am considering selling as well, but this is all for the time being. If you are interested and want pictures, please PM me!

Thanks,

Jeff@Spartan

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Bump.

I'll also be selling a Taylormade Burner 2.0 TP driver. It's 10.5 degree loft with a stiff flex Taylormade TP shaft. $200 shipped, OBO.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
trying to understand what any of that means is worse than spanishLOL

LOL

I know there probably aren't many people on the forums that play golf, but I figured it was worth asking. I sold the wedge to a member, so there is still hope!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Post in AWOL to find Dukey and P&R to find Gandy..thats about the only hope you have lmao

Done messing up your forsale thread..BUMP for Jeffs stuff that i dont know what it is..there its productive derailing now