Am I stuck with these tunes?

ftast350

Reaction score
I have tunes for my 15 from IDP and since they have stopped all support way back when am I stuck buying different tunes or can someone edit them?

JRLott

Reaction score
Fairly sure we're fvcked. Note I said "we're". I'm in the same boat. Oh well. IDP made sense at the time. If my crystal ball worked, I'd be laying on a beach in Tahiti with half naked women peeling grapes and mixing drinks for me.

JRLott

Reaction score
Where did yall order your tunes from?
Did you order your SCT with IDP tunes preloaded?

IDP weren't preloaded. Bought them from NL back when people were complaining about P!P and loving the IDP tunes. Shortly thereafter, a certain agency paid IDP a visit and they decided it wasn't worth the hassle. Had I waited about 8 months, I'd be running GH/AS...but waiting sux. LOL.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Unfortunately you can not get IDP tunes adjusted anymore unless they are emissions compliant. If you are looking for different tune options please give us a call and we'll help you alleviate some of the pain/cost of buying new tunes!

ftast350

Reaction score
The most true bull**** I've ever heard.... hahaha
Yah dumping more fuel and another chemical out the tailpipe is soooo much better for the environment.... ughhh

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The most true bull**** I've ever heard.... hahaha
Yah dumping more fuel and another chemical out the tailpipe is soooo much better for the environment.... ughhh

yep, but it's much more profitable for the government that way .

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Wait till they find out Ammonia gas causes cancer in California! Urea will be banned!