PSA Hoodies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Just wondering what the possibility of these would be. Saw over on PSN they are trying to get one last order for them and thought it would be cool if we could get some!

skew12

Reaction score
If they're a quality hoodie that doesn't shrink up then I'll probably get one

TripleE44

Reaction score
I'd be down. It'd be cool to have a real design though, not just the logo like what the PSN ones were. So many design things to take from the whole Army theme...

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I'd be down. It'd be cool to have a real design though, not just the logo like what the PSN ones were. So many design things to take from the whole Army theme...

throw out some ideas, it might help out in getting them made.

I was thinking like having PSA on the front then have a FORD truck going up/down the sleeve, then have something really cool on the back. I dont know if it would be to much but maybe for the guys that order it could get their screen name on the back. Might be stupid but its an idea.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
throw out some ideas, it might help out in getting them made.

I was thinking like having PSA on the front then have a FORD truck going up/down the sleeve, then have something really cool on the back. I dont know if it would be to much but maybe for the guys that order it could get their screen name on the back. Might be stupid but its an idea.

Individual screen names would cost a lot. Having stuff put on the sleeves would also raise the cost. But I think we can come up with a good design (or at least something different than the front of the PSN one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.