Download error and no start

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I updated the XRT Pro that came with the truck as I did not know if had not been done in years. I tried to download the updated file but it failed saying the memory was too small. I talked to Travis @ H&S unlock and he helped me download the Ford only files. I plugged it into the truck and tried to load one of the power programs and it failed to load and I got an Error message
File CRC Error
9BEE
861B
Truck will not crank. Tried to load the stock file and the truck starts then dies and I get a warning message to "Pull Over and shut off" then truck wont crank.
If you reload the stock tune it will start and die then no crank. Of course no one is there to answer the phone and the truck is dead in the shop. I am trying to re download the files again to see if it will run.

doo dah

Reaction score
Try diesel tuners.com. good support over there. I have a MM and had to go back to stock then reload files in order to get mine to start once. Haven't had your issues exactly though.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
All fixed. Nothing a new file could not fix. Big thanks Travis @BC Diesel for the call back on Saturday to walk me through loading the file.

Latest posts

Members online