Best wheels for white, silver, black 6.4?

jdgleason

Reaction score
I like the look of a black wheel on a light colored truck, but I feel like the murdered out look is getting played out pretty bad.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I like black but it usally doesn't look good if you already have chrome... If your bumpera are color matched I'd say go with the black if there Chrome go with Chrome wheels....

KPSquared

Reaction score
It's only played out if you live in place with a lot of custom diesels...

There are exactly none in my town... so it doesn't matter what you do here, chances are you draw a lot of attention with a nice looking rig.

I'm diggin the BMF Rehab or M80 in Stealth... Would look good. What Fuel's are you looking at?

MrMike2010

Reaction score
I personally like black wheels. They tend to hold up alot better in harsh weather then chrome. I had to go chrome on my truck due to the fact its two tone with chrome bumpers. Unfortunately the fuels i have on there now already started to pit and they only been on there since may.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
My truck is white and I have Deathmetal 22 novakanes on the way for it. What is more overdone than the look is the term murdered out. lol

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Not meaning to derail, but how did the all black look get dubbed as "murdered" out? Wouldn't everything being all red better fit the term?

Carry on.

KPSquared

Reaction score
Not meaning to derail, but how did the all black look get dubbed as "murdered" out? Wouldn't everything being all red better fit the term?

Carry on.

I believe that would be everyone's unintentional acceptance of the influence that hip-hop culture has had on the main stream . . . yo.

Latest posts

Members online