My WMO get-up

Otahyoni

Reaction score
I'm running a blend of WMO/RUG/K-1 at about 80/7.5/11.5%. This winter i plan on going to a 75/8/17% mix. My goal is to make a diesel substitute i can run all year...

My filtering setup:
IMG_3021.jpg

I'm using a power steering pump to power the centerfuge. I run it at 90psi. I don't have a heater yet so i usually filter right after i drain it out of a hot engine, or let the drum sit in the sun for a few hours.

I'm going to try mixing then filtering for my next batch to see if i can do without heating. Otherwise, i'll install a water heater element next time the drum is empty.

01 blue 7.3

Reaction score
I'm running a blend of WMO/RUG/K-1 at about 80/7.5/11.5%. This winter i plan on going to a 75/8/17% mix. My goal is to make a diesel substitute i can run all year...

My filtering setup:
IMG_3021.jpg

I'm using a power steering pump to power the centerfuge. I run it at 90psi. I don't have a heater yet so i usually filter right after i drain it out of a hot engine, or let the drum sit in the sun for a few hours.

I'm going to try mixing then filtering for my next batch to see if i can do without heating. Otherwise, i'll install a water heater element next time the drum is empty.

about what does this cost per gallon to make?

sgleshot

Reaction score
i cut my batches an extra 10% with diesel fuel just for the winter months and i believe i just broke $1 a gallon

Spastik monkey

Reaction score
what powersteering pump is that and where did you get the motor to run it? also, where did you get the centerfuge?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online