My 2017 truck so far...

zack birge

Reaction score
So I traded my 15 a few months ago for this 17 and I can say I'm extremely happy with the upgrade. I love it!

So far all I have done is a 2.5" PMF/Icon Springs, OUO Traction Bars, 22x10 Mavericks, 35x12.50x22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and a mbrp single exit dual tip exhaust for the time being. "Race pipe sitting in the garage waiting for a tune." I have my EZ Lynk hooked up and ready to roll! Hopefully a tune is available soon.

I do have a 5.5" PMF Alpha kit on the way with King shocks! I hope I'm pleased with the shocks.

Just thought I would share.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 614

ImAti0n

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking how much did that cost you after trading in the 15? They're growing on me very slowly.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Man. I must say aftermarket wheel and tires are a must at making the 17 look proportional.... stock tires look like roller skates on the 17's.

Looks great!

zack birge

Reaction score
Man I usually sell my stuff outright but I didn't feel like hassling with it again this time. Ended up getting a good amount for my 15 and got my platinum down to 68 and change.

So far I really like the tires. They are suprisingly quiet. I've been on a few dirt roads and dirt boat ramps huntin and they seem to bite as good or better than my general x3's did on stock wheels. I'm pleased thus far. Hopefully I can get 50k out of them. They are a 12ply tire.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I take care of 3 black vehicles. All large SUVS. No joke for the skilled laborers LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've owned 2 black vehicles. They are sexy new. 2 years later they need a full compound/Polish. The 10hr jobber....

Then I sell it and sat never again for a few more years. But man when they are clean. Nothing else matters!!!

I think if a fella could just embrace the dirty clean look. For example. Windex the exterior windows and leave the truck dirty but with a clean interior a man could make it without anxiety attacks.

Zack... very clean looking truck. Hope your able tof get a tune on it soon.

04cr450

Reaction score
Nice looking truck! I 2nd the black truck comments. Having my old truck since 04 until now it seems as if a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders since I sold it now hence why I went with the tri coat. The thing is though, I go thru all this hard work cleaning it and it looks the same as it was dirty lol at least with black you can see the fruits of your labor. But clean windows and clean interior make a dirty truck lol clean for sure.

Members online

No members online now.