Drove a '17 yesterday, so that's why you are all excitement is about

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Had Silver in for oil & fuel filters with an hour to kill.

Decided to have a looksee at the new '17s. They had a very pretty silver Lariat on the lot so we drove that.

Feels a lot like wifey's '15 F150, but sync is better, seats are more comfortable and the rest just felt like home.

Then wifey shows up to get her truck serviced. W/ both trucks in for service we had nothing but feet to take us to lunch. So I asked the salesman if I could take the Lariat, he tossed me the keys and said sure.

Even wifey liked it. I messed with her a bit and said I was signing papers for the order when we got back. When she started getting mad I told her it was a gag, she laughed.

I think I'll wait for Job 2, but can see one of these in our future.

BK39

Reaction score
I tried to tell you when you were talking about 16s..........17s are pretty cool. :thumbsup: With the camera system and built in TPMS for the trailer too........it's the ultimate tow pig for anyone with a 5'er.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I did notice a significant difference in power when taking off. Even with a wimpy turbo, my '12 would easily best the '17 off the line.

Adaptive cruise is so nice in wifey's 150 and the keyless entry and...
I could certainly get used to these features in a big truck

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I did notice a significant difference in power when taking off. Even with a wimpy turbo, my '12 would easily best the '17 off the line.

Adaptive cruise is so nice in wifey's 150 and the keyless entry and...
I could certainly get used to these features in a big truck

The 17 It had less power ?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
probably off the line because its more laggy. Where you would notice it gets better is merging on the highway. I think he is also tuned.

Jmuck

Reaction score
These trucks are something else for sure. My only complaint is the torque management in 1-3 is too restrictive. Other than that, I'm still in love.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
These trucks are something else for sure. My only complaint is the torque management in 1-3 is too restrictive. Other than that, I'm still in love.

how you like the interior ?

Latest posts

Members online