Got on the rollers

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to put my truck in the dyno at the NADM race here in Denton. Pulled a 534 / 1211. Torque # seems high but I'm pretty happy. Yay me!

NotStock

Reaction score
Awesome numbers! If that torque number is accurate, even better! Hate to say it but those look like Cummins numbers, lol. Badass either way tho!

strokin6L

Reaction score
here's a vid. surprisingly that pmax cleaned up nicely! wasn't the strongest but it was the loudest truck of the day for sure :naughty:

http://youtu.be/ovEtghTqVRk

edit....I can't embed this stupid thing. if someone else can go for it...

what size nozzles do the 190's have. Nice number with the powermax and 190's. Ever thought about trying the batmo wheel with the powermax?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Thanks dudes. after watching the vid a couple times it doesn't seem like it revved very high and it seemed very clean. Wonder if it has more in it. Im not sure what boost was at but they loaded it pretty good. I can't get NEAR that clean with a WOT pass on the street.

Torque # seemed a little ridiculous but they were doing some funky things with correction factors. I didn't really understand it but everyone that dyno'd said it was pretty close to what they thought their trucks would do.

And strokin (Chris right?) i haven't really thought much about the batmo
I'd like to get a few out there with some street time before doing it.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Their correction factor had me confused as well but like lance said it seems spot on. When I dynoed my truck with 190s it was ALOT cleaner on the dyno then the street. I only came up with 490 horses in my corral tho.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Thanks dudes. after watching the vid a couple times it doesn't seem like it revved very high and it seemed very clean. Wonder if it has more in it. Im not sure what boost was at but they loaded it pretty good. I can't get NEAR that clean with a WOT pass on the street.

Torque # seemed a little ridiculous but they were doing some funky things with correction factors. I didn't really understand it but everyone that dyno'd said it was pretty close to what they thought their trucks would do.

And strokin (Chris right?) i haven't really thought much about the batmo
I'd like to get a few out there with some street time before doing it.

Yup....name is right haha. My buddy just installed a dynomite loaded dyno and i'm hoping to get it on the rollers soon to see how my setup puts down before i put the suncoast converter in it. I have the converter just gotta wait for my buddy to get time to get it in. I'd like to then take those numbers and try out a powermax with the batmo and compare the two setups and see how they differ. So what nozzles you running on the 190's?

Latest posts

Members online