COTUS: Status changed from scheduled to in production

17STROKES

Reaction score
Been checking the status of my new 2017 F250 Platinum on COTUS everyday since I ordered it on 12/08/17. Today the status changed from scheduled to in production. I AM PUMPED!!!!!!!! Still showing a delivery date of 2/12, but that might change again since it has already been bumped up from 2/14 to 2/12. It was originally scheduled to go into production the week of 2/23 which is next week. It still may be a couple days before it goes down the assembly line. After that it still has to have the spray in liner put in it after it comes off the line which the dealer said may slow down delivery as much as a couple of weeks. Maybe the liner won't hold it up that much. I only live a couple hours from truck plant in Louisville. Would love to just drive up there and drive it off of the line.

joec410

Reaction score
How do you get COTUS to work? I have tried it, but it does not provide me any information. I did get my vin, build week, and eta from chat.

17STROKES

Reaction score
Maybe not so lucky today it went from awaiting shipment to in transit, but estimated delivery date went from 2/1 to 2/7. Boy am I pissed, only live 2 hrs from ford truck plant.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe not so lucky today it went from awaiting shipment to in transit, but estimated delivery date went from 2/1 to 2/7. Boy am I pissed, only live 2 hrs from ford truck plant.

try having your day go from 9/26 to 11/31 .. you are lucky , and there is usually a VERY good reason it gets held up. but they use UPS as their freight forwarder so that has complicated what should be a simple train or trailer ride. mine sat at the yard for a week once it was ready for delivery! LOL

Latest posts

Members online