Centramatic

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I put some on the dually today. They work. I have had wheel balance problems from day one. Wasnt a problem towing, just unloaded I had a vibration around 35 then would go away before 40 then again at 70 with the new tires. These fixed it. I think they will go on any 3/4 ton or larger truck I get.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I put some on the dually today. They work. I have had wheel balance problems from day one. Wasnt a problem towing, just unloaded I had a vibration around 35 then would go away before 40 then again at 70 with the new tires. These fixed it. I think they will go on any 3/4 ton or larger truck I get.

What is it? Link?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
What is it? Link?

They are a metal disc that has a small area around the outer edge of it filled with sand. It helps to balance the wheels as you drive, the sand moves to the area that is out of balance and works as weights. At least the set I have do. They are pretty old so maybe the newer set ups are different. Try google.

http://centramatic.com/Home.aspx

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I looked on their website to see but o can't figure it out on my phone...are these designed for a stock wheel or can it go on aftermarket 20s?

I can never get my wheels to balance right and this seems like it'd help

jb903

Reaction score
I have run them on my work trucks for about 8 years. World of change in how it smooths the ride out. I couldnt say enough good things about them

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I looked on their website to see but o can't figure it out on my phone...are these designed for a stock wheel or can it go on aftermarket 20s?

I posted up a link with a video in it.

I am pretty sure they will work on your wheels, shows applications for 450's only but I am pretty sure they work on all.

tbsimmons

Reaction score

if they fit smaller wheels I dont see why they wont fit behind 20's. I would contact them and ask to make sure. Dually's are different front and rear. I have that big adapter on the front and the rear one goes between the duals so it is flat.

NotStock

Reaction score
I could certainly be mistaken but isnt there steel BB's in the ring with a thick gelatonous fluid instead of sand? I may also be thinking of a different brand though

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I could certainly be mistaken but isnt there steel BB's in the ring with a thick gelatonous fluid instead of sand? I may also be thinking of a different brand though

That is why I stated my info was off and posted the website link.

Latest posts

Members online