Just got Phalanx tuner!

jordysoso

Reaction score
hey yall, just received my tuner about a week or so ago, still have to send in the disclaimer (been working overtime to get my savings back up). I have been reading about TCM problems when flashing or the tuner connection failing during flashing. Some blame TCM, some blame the connection cable. Either way, I'm getting nervous about putting the tuner on. Should I be? Worst come worst, how expensive is a TCM and were there recalls on it? my truck is a 2010 F250 ECLB FX4 with 88,xxx miles and automatic tranny.

jordysoso

Reaction score
I'm one of the very few people in my mid twenties that ******d their Facebook.... I know shocking right haha been off of it for about 5 years now

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
You should be fine, it's always recommend to put the truck on a charger when flashing to avoid voltage drops that fry the TCM.

jordysoso

Reaction score
OK sounds good. DC or AC current on the chargers? My battery chargers have the ability for both.

jordysoso

Reaction score
So I registered my NDash, never heard anything back about downloading tunes. I updated my profile on their website already, how does this process work?

jordysoso

Reaction score
nevermind I dug into the folders and found all the tunes loaded. being that I don't have a 6.7 can I back those files up to a file on my computer and ****** them from the sd card to free up space?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.