Kelderman Stock Height Kit

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this kit? I am thinking it might be a good option instead of doing shocks, trac bars, and airbags for towing. I just don't know if they really ride better etc...

Jmuck

Reaction score
They really ride fantastic. I haven't done one a Superduty, but we recently finished a rear kit on a new Denali and it rode like my wife's expedition.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Not to steal the thread, but where are you guys getting your kits from?

Looking to put one of there on an Excursion. Want 10" lift at ride height.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I've never been impressed by Kelderman if we are being honest. Every truck I've ridden in with their rear air ride kit has bunny hopped at odd MPH, and hasn't driven that nice.

I remember one of their 450 customers brought me one from Kansas City MO, complaining the truck had weird tendencies. 24's, Pirellis, and their stock height kit.

Without 1000+ lbs in the bed, the thing would hop and skip from 30-45, and then from 55-60 again.

It was annoying as sin to drive in traffic, at 70MPH, it was fine.

He ended up selling the truck because he was so disgusted with it.

They are notorious for blowing a product out to market right away, without necessarily spending a lot of time worrying about the geometry of things, or how it will actually work in a real world situation. But it looks cool, and its always there, so they will sell product I suppose.

Just my .02 cents on it

Jared

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I ran one of their "2-Bag Rear" kits (swing arm with airbags...leaf springs connected to swing arm) and LOVED it! This was in my 2004 6.0L Lowered Dually. When I sold the truck, the Kelderman kit was purchased by a friend of mine...he still loves it.

Never used any of their other air stuff. Getting ready to do a "stock height" front air kit on a customers truck because he's handicapped and needs to be able to squat the front when he parks.

Latest posts

Members online