B Pillar Removal

Jmuck

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I miss the painted portion between the doors. Mainly I'm sick of the oh so fragile nature of their finish. Has anyone removed these yet? I can't tell how to get them off. It seems like it's partially attached to the glass channel. The one screw on the inside of the door just holds the window molding on.

Jmuck

Reaction score
Turns out they're held on with some nice adhesives. One time use if you will. I'll be wrapping them matte black to match the window trim. Replacement pieces are $130ish each.

Reaction score
Turns out they're held on with some nice adhesives. One time use if you will. I'll be wrapping them matte black to match the window trim. Replacement pieces are $130ish each.

If you dont mind, could you take some pictures along the way of how you did it, cost and maybe where you got the wrap from? The gloss finish on these scratches if you look at them wrong. Garbage design really. I'm sure a lot of people would benefit from a write up and finished product pictures incase they wanted to tackle it.

Jmuck

Reaction score
If you dont mind, could you take some pictures along the way of how you did it, cost and maybe where you got the wrap from? The gloss finish on these scratches if you look at them wrong. Garbage design really. I'm sure a lot of people would benefit from a write up and finished product pictures incase they wanted to tackle it.

I'll try and snap some pics. My installer will be doing it for me. We normally use 3M 1080 material, it can be found at most graphic supply shops.