My new f250

Jgon08

Reaction score
Since my new truck seems to finally be coming together. I figured I could post a few pics of it. It's not quite done yet but I've got everything and it goes to paint and my lift gets put on starting Friday. Heres a few pics of it now all.

50092981630__A85300EF-980E-422F-9B22-0A9B3FDF9485.JPG
50802124898__B3CA5525-95FF-49F5-9205-D83CD028C40E.JPG
IMG_2195.JPG
IMG_2194.JPG
Headlights and tinted tails and mirror lights all done by Jermey at retro shop.
IMG_2186.JPG
22x12 specialty forged wheels going with 35" Toyo's.. also have a full pmf 3.5 lift with fox resi shocks. 4.5 rear block with traction bars and 3 link setup.

I'll have a update on everything as next week goes on getting a full ceramic coating and everything mounted up. Will
Update as I get more pics of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Since my new truck seems to finally be coming together. I figured I could post a few pics of it. It's not quite done yet but I've got everything and it goes to paint and my lift gets put on starting Friday. Heres a few pics of it now all.

View attachment 46934
View attachment 46929
View attachment 46931
View attachment 46932
Headlights and tinted tails and mirror lights all done by Jermey at retro shop.
View attachment 46933
22x12 specialty forged wheels going with 35" Toyo's.. also have a full pmf 3.5 lift with fox resi shocks. 4.5 rear block with traction bars and 3 link setup.

nice wheels ! look familiar ! 3.5" will rub pretty bad though, so you'll have to trim a good bit . well at least on my truck they did . i went up to 4.5" and its much better with just a tiny bit of trimming .

Jgon08

Reaction score
nice wheels ! look familiar ! 3.5" will rub pretty bad though, so you'll have to trim a good bit . well at least on my truck they did . i went up to 4.5" and its much better with just a tiny bit of trimming .

That's what I'm afraid of I'll try it and change it if need be. I hate rubbing so I'm
Sure it will be changed.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's what I'm afraid of I'll try it and change it if need be. I hate rubbing so I'm
Sure it will be changed.

i had trevor make me some 1" lower mounts to bring it up the needed amount .

Jgon08

Reaction score
What's it cost to have the head, tails, and mirror lights done?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Best bet is to get ahold of Jeremy I know what mine cost but I'm sure they are all differnt. Depending on what you get done to the headlights.

Black AOD

Reaction score

I'll have a update on everything as next week goes on getting a full ceramic coating and everything mounted up. Will
Update as I get more pics of it.

Damn You. Im jealous as hell....lol. Awesome looking truck dude, cant wait to see the new parts on there.

Jgon08

Reaction score
A little update got the lift wheels and everything put on. And all the paint work pretty much where I want it. Here's a pic of it for now till I get to pick it up and take some better pics.
IMG_2218.JPG

sootie

Reaction score
did you paint the tailgate the same way your last one was?

Jgon08

Reaction score
did you paint the tailgate the same way your last one was?

Yep it's all white as well I was going to keep it brushed but I decided to paint it. Hopefully I get some good pics of it this weekend.

Jgon08

Reaction score
How is the ride with those wheels and tires compared to stock?

I havnt even seen it yet. I'm picking it up first thing in the morning so I'll report back on my 2 hour drive home.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.