Ez lynk trouble

F

Floorboard79

Apparently i am not able to keep my iphone 6 connected to the ez lynk
I have tried everything i can think of restarting phone, blue tooth on off unplugged wifi at house phone plugged in or not
I can use a wifi adapter with my forscan app successfully with the same phone
Tried wifes iphone 7 as well

I get it connected and open the app
Anything it starts with a connection to truck, whether its updating firmware or flashing truck it works for about 5 seconds , green light flashes, then red then back to blue and immediately it looses connection. Then i have to turn truck off un plug ez, plug back in etc and start over. Probably done 15 times

My package looked like ups donated it to kicking practice at a soccer game and all the packing materials inside were deflated. Anyone have any diagnostic experience with these? Ppei is closed , ez lynk is closed and have sent a few emails out.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 114
F

Floorboard79

Ez lynk tech responded said they think its a known problem and plan to send me new unit. Great customer service

F

Floorboard79

Just got my new box in the mail, plan to try tonight to upload again, if all goes well i will be installing a few hard parts this weekend, i can update thread if anyone is interested

Pearlsled

Reaction score
What other mods and would love feed back on the ez lynk considering it or *******s tuner.

F

Floorboard79

No mods other than flo pro pipe, intake is waste of $ unless your trying to maximize a max effort tune or something.

took it for a run on the test track and no drone, faint whistle in cab at WOT with windows up, windows down she sounds good.

Very impressed with ez lynk and ease of install and how quick and easy it is to use

Lost a little tip in on the low end but feels stronger across power band , ran the tune with *** on and could feel difference once it fell off.

Ill report back next week after a 1100 mile road trip on mileage and a tow this weekend

Sounds like every other d***** 6.7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78YsBKgHBYc&feature=youtu.be

Latest posts

Members online