Anybody with bigger lifts yet?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Check out alumiduty on IG. There's dozens and they tag the owners and the lift manufacturers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Only seen one lifted 17, kinda small though
IMG_4291.jpg

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74208

oli6578

Reaction score
Contact Trevor at PMF Suspension. I'm sure he can hook you up with any size lift you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian22

Reaction score
I did notice he was running the stock track bar with a huge drop bracket. You'd think he would upgrade the track bar when going to a 8+ inch lift and 40" tires... He also had no traction bars in the rear, must wheel hop like a SOB.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I spoke to the owner of that green truck at the Offroad expo at Texas motor speedway a few weeks back. He runs a local line x and custom truck shop. He said BDS just sent him a lift a few days before and said they wanted him at the show. He made it seem like they just got the lift together and wanted it there.

The color changing wrap was way better in person too.

Brian22

Reaction score
I spoke to the owner of that green truck at the Offroad expo at Texas motor speedway a few weeks back. He runs a local line x and custom truck shop. He said BDS just sent him a lift a few days before and said they wanted him at the show. He made it seem like they just got the lift together and wanted it there.

The color changing wrap was way better in person too.
That makes more sense. When I saw the truck it did look awesome in person, but the little details like the track bar had me confused. Figures that BDS did a rush job just to get some brand exposure.

Latest posts

Members online