2017 F350 ******

s120483

Reaction score
So I am wanting to ****** my 2017 F350. Should I do it yet? I know there is only a single 30hp tune as of now. Is it reliable at this point? What can I ****** wth this tune, just exhaust, or full EGR ******? I do plan to do the full SOTF setup when it comes out. Will I want to replace the factory lift pump to run the Maxx effort tune or is the factory lift pump enough? I do not have any plans to go further than full ****** so hoping the factory lift pump will be enough?

Also who is the best source for EZlynk tuning? PPEI or GDP? Someone else I don't know of?

Thanks fro any input on this topic. Much appreciated.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
So I am wanting to ****** my 2017 F350. Should I do it yet? I know there is only a single 30hp tune as of now. Is it reliable at this point? What can I ****** wth this tune, just exhaust, or full EGR ******? I do plan to do the full SOTF setup when it comes out. Will I want to replace the factory lift pump to run the Maxx effort tune or is the factory lift pump enough? I do not have any plans to go further than full ****** so hoping the factory lift pump will be enough?

Also who is the best source for EZlynk tuning? PPEI or GDP? Someone else I don't know of?

Thanks fro any input on this topic. Much appreciated.

Are you with the EPA? first post looking to get rid of the e-missions stuff.... hmm

I wonder......

s120483

Reaction score
Ok well this is my bad guys. I have re-read my message and agree it does sound fishy. Sorry about that. For what its worth I can assure you I am not with the EPA, but then again that doesn't help much either. I didn't even think of this topic when posting the questions, or think of the fact it was my first post. Feel pretty dumb now. OK well maybe a mod can take the thread down. Again, sorry for the suspicious post guys. Was just trying to gather some info from people in the know and completely neglected the sensitive nature of the topic.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok well this is my bad guys. I have re-read my message and agree it does sound fishy. Sorry about that. For what its worth I can assure you I am not with the EPA, but then again that doesn't help much either. I didn't even think of this topic when posting the questions, or think of the fact it was my first post. Feel pretty dumb now. OK well maybe a mod can take the thread down. Again, sorry for the suspicious post guys. Was just trying to gather some info from people in the know and completely neglected the sensitive nature of the topic.

It just seems fishy is all. they have been having this problem on CompD. Dont take what i said personal. it just made me scratch my head a little.

I wonder how many millions they are going to fine themselves for with this "little" act they just did??? Also i wonder if they going to pay to clean it up??

Out here if a truck spills oil the EPA is on it and they fine you and make you pay BIG bucks to clean and reclaim all the ground or water that was affected.

mattymx

Reaction score
It just seems fishy is all. they have been having this problem on CompD. Dont take what i said personal. it just made me scratch my head a little.

I wonder how many millions they are going to fine themselves for with this "little" act they just did??? Also i wonder if they going to pay to clean it up??

Out here if a truck spills oil the EPA is on it and they fine you and make you pay BIG bucks to clean and reclaim all the ground or water that was affected.

Yeah it's crazy. They have no oversight. They are not accountable to anyone. They are free from any form of persecution.

Someone needs to clip their wings a bit or ground them entirely.

And if you want to talk about removing certain parts of your truck, don't do it publicly. Not a good idea.

Latest posts

Members online