2" leveling kit installed

joec410

Reaction score
IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

16PS250

Reaction score
Looks good congrats! Did you use an adjustable track bar? I have Icon 2.5" springs, shocks and BD diesel adjustable track bar sitting infront of me right now about to install tomorrow. Just curious if you used the track bar or if your tires are off set.

Monotalonawd

Reaction score
Looks good congrats! Did you use an adjustable track bar? I have Icon 2.5" springs, shocks and BD diesel adjustable track bar sitting infront of me right now about to install tomorrow. Just curious if you used the track bar or if your tires are off set.

Is it a BD track bar for 05-16 super duty's... I recall reading somewhere that the '17 track bar ball joint is différent? Thinking about reusing m'y '16 bar

joec410

Reaction score
The ball joint is in the track bar on the 2017. I think the ball joint is in the axle on the 2106. You may want to double check this.

16PS250

Reaction score
I have the BD diesel trackbar and I have a 16. I have not installed it yet but the picture looks like it will work. Its still boxed up with the other parts I was going to install today.

theplumber

Reaction score
Install my 2.5" lift and billstein suspension. A lot better than the rancho

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

16PS250

Reaction score
Got my 2.5" Icon front done today with the BD Diesel track bar. I did not have any help and oh am I sore. Getting the old track bar off the ball joint was easy I just used a cheater on the ball joint stud and pulled the track bar and cheater together, it popped right off. Getting the BD diesel track bar back on... well you better eat your wheaties.

sootie

Reaction score
Got my 2.5" Icon front done today with the BD Diesel track bar. I did not have any help and oh am I sore. Getting the old track bar off the ball joint was easy I just used a cheater on the ball joint stud and pulled the track bar and cheater together, it popped right off. Getting the BD diesel track bar back on... well you better eat your wheaties.

make sure you get that big bolt torqued to spec or you will have dangerous issues in shortt order...

Latest posts

Members online