Going to try a new setup

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
So i've had the single on my truck for about 9 months now and all i can say is that I love it, I dont care about the spoolup or driveability, its fine for me, but we wanted to try something else, so as of now we are going to start working on a compound kit for my truck to try it out and see what kind of power we can make. I am going with my Bullseye S372 with a smaller .90 Ar and a Bullseye S483 for the Bigger turbo with our stainless manifolds and new uppipes. This kit is going to be built for drag racing and with the smaller housing and stainless manifolds should be fun for the street. We are keeping the stock fuel just for now to see what kind of power we can make. Later on down the road we are going to be adding the same setup craig has on his truck for fuel. We started last night and hopefully should be done with it and have the truck running tomorrow night. Pics to come later on today.
They are going to be called MPD Eliminator Race Compounds. If the kit works well they will be made to sell to you guys.

JMart

Reaction score
Sweet! Looks like there will be all sorts of choices when I get another 6.4.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Just let know when the mount kit is ready and I can scoop one up to finish off my truck. Hell I'll even be a stock fuel tester being I already have your single kit and a S480 sitting at the house.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So i've had the single on my truck for about 9 months now and all i can say is that I love it, I dont care about the spoolup or driveability, its fine for me, but we wanted to try something else, so as of now we are going to start working on a compound kit for my truck to try it out and see what kind of power we can make. I am going with my Bullseye S372 with a smaller .90 Ar and a Bullseye S483 for the Bigger turbo with our stainless manifolds and new uppipes. This kit is going to be built for drag racing and with the smaller housing and stainless manifolds should be fun for the street. We are keeping the stock fuel just for now to see what kind of power we can make. Later on down the road we are going to be adding the same setup craig has on his truck for fuel. We started last night and hopefully should be done with it and have the truck running tomorrow night. Pics to come later on today.
They are going to be called MPD Eliminator Race Compounds. If the kit works well they will be made to sell to you guys.

Would you guys be willing to test something out after the kit gets running?

I have an idea since you guys are going to develope this, i think you could offer a race and a street application by swapping the high pressure turbo out with a 64mm version. I would really like to see how much power is actually lost between that and the 72mm, and im betting its minimal.

Good luck, hope it runs soon, should make really good power im betting.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
What size turbos are these? I can't keep the numbers and sizes straight in my head yet. The housing is tighter, meaning for help of spooling on the street I gather? Will be cool to see what this does. I know these are noob ques, just trying to keep it straight.

Spatel23

Reaction score
What size turbos are these? I can't keep the numbers and sizes straight in my head yet. The housing is tighter, meaning for help of spooling on the street I gather? Will be cool to see what this does. I know these are noob ques, just trying to keep it straight.

you and me both

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.