• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1" Billet Aluminum Lift Blocks

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
These are brand new. I got them in the mail today. I've decided not to use them (going with no block at all). I'll take exactly what I paid for them, $45.00 shipped to the lower 48. I would rather not take them out of the packaging for pics. They are by Newton Lifts if you want to look them up.

Let me know!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i hate to sound stupid. but are these for the front? need anything else to make them work? is your avitar with this one in place? thanks jeff

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
see i knew id sound stupid... LOL but you do have 1" in the front right? hows it sit? not to derail

Yep, I do. It's coming off the truck soon. I'll PM you when I am ready to sell it. I'll be selling it with the Bilstein shocks I have as a package. The truck sits perfectly level with it in my opinion.

The point of these 1" rear blocks would be for someone wanting to level out there stock height truck without spending the money on a leveling kit or someone who doesn't want to go up with the truck to get the level stance. The 1" block in place of the factory block will give the truck a level stance without doing anything to the front.

Latest posts

Members online