Toyo MT's Vs. ATZ's Vs. ?

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
well guys im going to be getting a new set of tires for my truck here in the next month or so, i am strongly leaning towards the toyo MT's but have also heard great things about the ATZ's. the size i will be running is a 315/75/R16. i am also open to any recomendations of tires similar to the 2 i have posted up already. i know alot of people run the toyo mt's... so how long are you getting out of a set and how good of a tire are they truly?

smokedout250

Reaction score
I ran toyo mts I didn't have very good
Luck with mine I got like 15000 out of them... But that's me.. I've got pro comp extreme ats now I love them! Doing good for wear also. Ever thought about the mtzs from Mickey Thompson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
I am running the TOYO mt now. Ran the ATZ'S prior to the toyo. Toyo is a good tire but I think I like the ATZ better. Mainly because the ATZ is offered in a 35x13.50 where the toyo is not.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
whatever i do end up getting has to be atleast decent in snow. ive heard alot of mixed things about the toyo MT but i think it also comes down to pure driver ability lol.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I honestly liked my Hankook Dynapro ATM's more then the ATZs, wear was comparable between the two, but the dynapros had better traction offroad and in adverse weather. The only tire I liked more then the ATM in snow/ice was Cooper Discoverer ATR, those tires were rock solid, I ran them on my old Chevy half ton though.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
I honestly liked my Hankook Dynapro ATM's more then the ATZs, wear was comparable between the two, but the dynapros had better traction offroad and in adverse weather. The only tire I liked more then the ATM in snow/ice was Cooper Discoverer ATR, those tires were rock solid, I ran them on my old Chevy half ton though.

we have ran a set of those on dads dmax and my truck before, weren't a bad tire but couldnt get you off of wet grass if you tried.

Wright337

Reaction score
I had a set of toyo mt's on mine in a 37-12.50-17 and I had one blow out and it busted from the bead all the way up to the center of the tread. Actually came off the rim and it was at low speed luckally. Sounded like a bomb went off and scared me to death. So i will not buy another set!!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
ive always heard a lot of good reviews on the toyos.. you see quite a few of them around.

i was in this same delima when i bought mine. i loved the look of both. my decision was made when it came to price. and i personally wont pay more for a A/T than a M/T