Tuned FICMs

3brorce

Reaction score
Trying to decide the differences between Innovative ficm tunes and Php's tunes for the ficms. Can there be a better one to go with than the other between the two tuners?

3brorce

Reaction score
yea php does. ID will have remote ficm here very soon. KEM is going to have remote to mid november. KEM ficm tuning I think is a little more expensive than the other two tuners

chappy

Reaction score
I've got to say either as well. I don't think you can choose a bad one there so maybe just who will get it to you quicker is who I would choose in this situation.

3brorce

Reaction score
I think ID is a little more expensive and ID's remote tuner is not out yet but will be soon. Do you have a performance flash on yours or just the 58v?

3brorce

Reaction score
IC. Did you fell a significant power increase on SOTP? Starts better? throttle Response?

Reaction score
FICM Tuning

I have tried a 48 volt PHP tuned FICM, a 58 volt PHP tuned FICM, and a 48 volt KEM tuned FICM, and there is no comparrison , the KEM is the best hands down. When I have time I will dyno all three to get final numbers, we are just so busy right now. KEM is the real tune.

3brorce

Reaction score
I have tried a 48 volt PHP tuned FICM, a 58 volt PHP tuned FICM, and a 48 volt KEM tuned FICM, and there is no comparrison , the KEM is the best hands down. When I have time I will dyno all three to get final numbers, we are just so busy right now. KEM is the real tune.

Great to know. Any info or testing of ID's Ficm tuning? Thank you

strokin6L

Reaction score

if you didn't try ID's FICM tuning you really can't say that KEM is the best without trying ID's and with only trying PHP and KEM's.:poke:

sickslow

Reaction score
I have heard it helps get back some mpg. i have been considering it because i was getting around 17 mpg average then had a ficm go out last winter and with the new ficm and new flash i have been getting 12mpg ever since.....