• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB excursion body

G Racing

Reaction score
Ok, I'm looking for another excursion body. year really doesn't matter but I would prefer a newer one. It would be nice if the rear interior was still there as well as the headliner and the interior is tan in color. Exterior color doesn't matter. I need everything on the exterior from the dash back to be straight and not damaged. Let me know what you have or if you know of one. Thanks.

G Racing

Reaction score
Bump. Still looking for a nice ex body. All I really need is the body. The front can be wrecked but I need everything from the windshield back to be undamaged

zilla68

Reaction score
are you willing to travel? there is a place in guthrie oklahoma that probably has what you need, he does conversions and such. I'll have to find his name, his trucks have been posted on here before, like 6door crew cabs etc.

G Racing

Reaction score
are you willing to travel? there is a place in guthrie oklahoma that probably has what you need, he does conversions and such. I'll have to find his name, his trucks have been posted on here before, like 6door crew cabs etc.

I've talked to Tim a few times. I'm probably going to have him do the frame, body, carpet kit, and headliner and I'll do the rest. Just trying to do as much of it myself.

zilla68

Reaction score
I've talked to Tim a few times. I'm probably going to have him do the frame, body, carpet kit, and headliner and I'll do the rest. Just trying to do as much of it myself.

did he not have a full body then to sell? I understand he has a salvage yard also.

Also, you might check in dallas area for some of the major salvage yards, as we have 1 or 2 here, and one local gm salvage yard sells full tahoe, suburban and hummer bodies. I saw what they did and it was pretty neat. They have a contract with gm and they have to video tape the dismanteling of each vehicle, then they can sell the body and the complete rolling chassis, but the same person can't buy both pieces. With access to dallas and houston I'd bet you have something there.
If you would like me to I can call my buddy at the gm salvage and see if he has any connections (which I'm sure they do since they are part of a huge network) and see what he comes up with.

are you looking for a bare body? full body with wiring etc. or what, and what is something of that magnitude going for?

G Racing

Reaction score
Montana might be a bit far for me to go and get it. Tim had some but I'm hoping to find some cheaper than what he wanted to sell the body for.

zilla68

Reaction score
let me know exactly what your looking for and I"ll keep my eyes and ears open, like body only, body and chassis, interior or not, wiring harness or not, etc.

G Racing

Reaction score
let me know exactly what your looking for and I"ll keep my eyes and ears open, like body only, body and chassis, interior or not, wiring harness or not, etc.

Preferably body only, southen states away from the road salt, needs to have at least the headliner, interior trim, and carpet. don't need the front clip nor the front two doors.

G Racing

Reaction score
did he not have a full body then to sell? I understand he has a salvage yard also.

Also, you might check in dallas area for some of the major salvage yards, as we have 1 or 2 here, and one local gm salvage yard sells full tahoe, suburban and hummer bodies. I saw what they did and it was pretty neat. They have a contract with gm and they have to video tape the dismanteling of each vehicle, then they can sell the body and the complete rolling chassis, but the same person can't buy both pieces. With access to dallas and houston I'd bet you have something there.
If you would like me to I can call my buddy at the gm salvage and see if he has any connections (which I'm sure they do since they are part of a huge network) and see what he comes up with.

are you looking for a bare body? full body with wiring etc. or what, and what is something of that magnitude going for?

If you had time that would be great. I really just need a body with a tan interior seats are not needed. I don't mind traveling. I wen to Dallas this weekend only for the guy to flake on me. I f it's a roller that's fine to. Gas or diesel 2 or 4 wheel drive.

Members online

No members online now.