Question for Vendors who make custom tunes...

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Is there any benefit from a having a tuned FICM with stock injectors?
If so and later on upgraded to bigger injectors, would it be able to use same tune?

Just curious,
Thanks fellas!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
From what i've been told, the ficm is detuned from the factory basically, and the ficm tunes just allow it to function to its potential. There is a significant gain in throttle response and down low power with a tuned ficm. Anyone i know thats done it was 100% satisfied and claimed it was well worth the money. That right there alone is worth $150-$200 for me

You dont need custom tunes revised either if you decide to tune the ficm

Hope this answers your questons

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
if your FICM is good just send it to get flashed, or you can buy a rebuilt ficm and flash it and then sell yours. Its entirely up to you.

Chris

Reaction score
I cant speak for all tuners out there, but i know my tunes dont need to be re-written for a tuned ficm. like mentioned above, youll see better throttle response and sometimes better mileage with a tuned ficm. On the track will you see a huge difference? with stock or smallish injectors no, with larger injectors you may or may not, as it depends on other variables.

Dieselroller

Reaction score
Is there someone in Houston that you can take your truck to and have it done? Where can you buy a good already tuned ficm?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Is there someone in Houston that you can take your truck to and have it done? Where can you buy a good already tuned ficm?

Idk about the Houston part, innovative sells a tuned FICM, php offers remote tuning on theirs and Kem offers a tuned one

I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking of

Dave

Reaction score
I got mine tuned by PHP.

Probably the best mod ever done to my rig

jdgleason

Reaction score
There is definitely power to be gained with a tuned FICM and stock injectors! And you shouldnt need to reprogram for bigger injectors. Give us a call if you have any questions!

Mdub707

Reaction score
I want to see what the difference is between a tuned 48V and a non-tuned 58V, if any. I'm going to be doing a 58V one real soon. I have a buddy with a tuned 48V so maybe we can swap and see if we notice a difference. I'm on stock injectors, he's on 205's. That'd be a good comparison.

Latest posts

Members online