• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99 F-250

rake18

Reaction score
Looking to sell me 99 F-250 7.3 EXT Cab long Box 4x4. Truck has 188,00 miles on it, it's blue in color. The truck has new Cooper ST 315-75R 16 on with DC1 rimes that are offset. Truck also has a 4inch BDS Lift. It has a set of Pro comp Trac Bars on it, i put a posi rearend in it. Mods are it has a Gt38R turbo running TW tunes 6 position. Auto meter gauges Trans,Boost,EGT k&n intake It has a 4inch turbo back exhaust into a 7in Black stack. Just Put a new radiator in it along with a New Trans cooler and an Auxilary trans cooler. Also has a brand new jasper monster box in it with a year left on the warranty,it was just recently replaced and has less the 300 miles on it. It is my daily driver so the fluids are always changed when need be if not before. The truck is starting to get some rust on the bottom of the doors. The truck is located in Fremont MI. I can't get my photo bucket to work right now but if you want pics you can call or text and i will send you pics. Looking to get around $10,000 for it but open to offers. Also the stock rims will go with the truck with a decent set of Cooper ST on the rims right now. Thanks For looking.

Latest posts

Members online