Sticky for sponsor contact info...

Big Calo

Reaction score
Just a thought but how about making a sticky in the individual sponsor sub forums for contact info? Its not that big of a deal to google the sponsor to get their website or other info, but maybe I'm just to lazy.

Just for instance I wanted to get on the WOP website to check out a product, and since I was already on here I went to their forum to get a web address, but no contact info. Again not a big deal to google them up, just a thought.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Yeah I already got it. But just have a post stickied in their section with a link and some other contact info i.e.: phone number, address, names, ect.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
No I got ya. Its a great idea. Im sure the PSA staff will get it there eventually. A lot going on and the sites only been up for 5 months.

It will happen. Give it time ;)

Big Calo

Reaction score
Yeah I can only imagine how busy they are. Just something that I figured wouldn't slow the site down and be quick to do. Just have the sponsors make a post with their info then a mod could just stick it. Just my laziness kicking in. Lol!

BTW did you get my PM?

Arisley

Reaction score
If any sponsors add that info to there section and PM me, I will be more than happy to sticky it for them. Or they can make a post in their section and report it. Just ask to sticky it, and it will happen by the next mod that sees the request.