Paint to match door handles and Mirrors

TitanWrenchworks

Reaction score
Hey guys I'll start out by introducing myself...

Own a mobile heavy duty mechanic service, long time Dodge guy but decided to give Ford a shot since they really stepped up their game in the Alumiduties :)
(Even had a brand new ram Limited sport 2500 w/ rear air ride picked out and cancelled it to buy this truck)

I now own a 2017 F350 Platinum Ultimate CCSB in the Platinum Metallic white and love it. Obviously my biggest gripe with the truck though is ALL the chrome they slam on these things. I'm already having the Platinum plate wrapped in Satin black and my Fender Vents are going to be removed and painted along with the grille to the PMW.

Now onto why I first posted, I'm on the hunt for some Paint to match door handles to get rid of the chrome ones on there. I have the push button start so I will require the smartkey button provision.

Just curious if anyone has the part numbers for these since my dealer is completely lost and can't seem to find anything. Also looking for the PTM mirror caps.

Spatel23

Reaction score
the handles themselves are not avaiable for purchase alone without the entire bucket and assembly.
Best bet is to take them off and scuff/paint.

If you find a place that sells just the handles, post up. Lots of folks here want to buy a set.

TitanWrenchworks

Reaction score
the handles themselves are not avaiable for purchase alone without the entire bucket and assembly.
Best bet is to take them off and scuff/paint.

If you find a place that sells just the handles, post up. Lots of folks here want to buy a set.

Well if they aren't priced too bad I may just buy the whole set.. saves me removing my handles and losing them for a few days to paint, then I'll prep these and have my old ones ready to paint and resell em to save someone that headache of looking :)

I looked at Retro Customz but didnt see anything on their website.

TitanWrenchworks

Reaction score
Alright, called another Dealer and finally got some good answers.

As stated previously you must buy the entire handle assembly.. BUT they actually aren't that expensive. Keep in mind these are for Trucks with Smartkey so they have to provisions for the buttons. These are all Paint to match and come black.

Prices are in CAD

Door Handles
H3CZ2522404CBPTM HANDLE ASY - $86.55(REAR DOORS, REQUIRES TWO)
H3CZ2522405HAPTM HANDLE ASY - $96.73(DRIVERS FRONT)
H3CZ2626605CBPTM HANDLE ASY - $94.02(PASSENGER FRONT)

Mirror Covers
H3CZ17D742BAPTM COVER - $11.90 (MIRROR COVER LS)
H3CZ17D743BAPTM COVER - $11.90 (MIRROR COVER RS)

Fender Vents(PLATINUM)
H3CZ16720EC NAME PLATE - 88.07(LEFT SIDE)
H3CZ16720ED NAME PLATE - 88.07(RIGHT SIDE)

Hope this helps anyone looking for some paint to match parts to dechromify their Platinums :)

Rustedcutlery

Reaction score
Alright, called another Dealer and finally got some good answers.

As stated previously you must buy the entire handle assembly.. BUT they actually aren't that expensive. Keep in mind these are for Trucks with Smartkey so they have to provisions for the buttons. These are all Paint to match and come black.

Prices are in CAD

Door Handles
H3CZ2522404CBPTM HANDLE ASY - $86.55(REAR DOORS, REQUIRES TWO)
H3CZ2522405HAPTM HANDLE ASY - $96.73(DRIVERS FRONT)
H3CZ2626605CBPTM HANDLE ASY - $94.02(PASSENGER FRONT)

Mirror Covers
H3CZ17D742BAPTM COVER - $11.90 (MIRROR COVER LS)
H3CZ17D743BAPTM COVER - $11.90 (MIRROR COVER RS)

Fender Vents(PLATINUM)
H3CZ16720EC NAME PLATE - 88.07(LEFT SIDE)
H3CZ16720ED NAME PLATE - 88.07(RIGHT SIDE)

Hope this helps anyone looking for some paint to match parts to dechromify their Platinums :)

Thanks! That helps a lot! What dealership did you use? My mirror caps were higher than that, even with the conversion.

Quigs4u

Reaction score
I was going to dechrome everything to be different. It seems like everyone is doing it now, I’m thinking chrome is the new different. Anyone else feeling like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.