EGR unplug locations

bs4284

Reaction score
my kory willis EZLYNK just came in and I'm working on putting my flow-pro exhaust on..
but before I reach the point of no return on this... I want to make sure I know exactly what connections I need to unplug ino rder to disable the EGR...
through lots of googleing, I havnt seen any good pictures for a 2017, and there seems to be some discrepancy on if there are 2 or 3 plugs that need disconnected... and none of mine seem to be orange like everyone is saying?

does anyone have any pictures or instructions that can help?
Thanks

Reaction score
my kory willis EZLYNK just came in and I'm working on putting my flow-pro exhaust on..
but before I reach the point of no return on this... I want to make sure I know exactly what connections I need to unplug ino rder to disable the EGR...
through lots of googleing, I havnt seen any good pictures for a 2017, and there seems to be some discrepancy on if there are 2 or 3 plugs that need disconnected... and none of mine seem to be orange like everyone is saying?

does anyone have any pictures or instructions that can help?
Thanks

Tuning will disable the EGR and you shouldnt have to unplug anything. Im not running PPEI tunes, but I dont have a single connector unplugged for EGR. no issues at all. I would keep everything plugged in unless you have an issue. I would also recommend if you are keeping the EGR cooler though, at least running some EGR block off plates. They are pretty cheap and very easy to install. Assuming you soak your bolts with kroil, pb blaster, etc, ahead of time.

bs4284

Reaction score
Just heard back from PPEI,
they said "Just disconnect the throttle valve and egr valve."

Problems solved.

However, leaving them plugged in probably is fine? but im no expert...
Might be redundant to unplug them, but its gives the warm and fuzzy i guess...

Latest posts

Members online