• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Warn 91801 PowerPlant Winch

true98jeep

Reaction score
I am going to list up my Warn Powerplant winch I had on my 07 F350. Th truck is out of commission for a good little while and I just had a surgery 2 months ago, missed a few weeks work and the extra money could def be helpful paying some of these bills. Winch is in great shape always kept it covered in the winter with a neoprene cover in fact I believe i have two of them to go with it, I know I have atleast one. Winch is a beast my truck with me sitting in it and half tank of fuel weighed 9200 lbs and i was 165 at the time. Have only actually used the Winch maybe 10 times and prob only truly exercised it 3-4 times out of those 10. It did absolutely everything I asked of it. It would drag the truck on 37's before it would stop pulling.I have a roller fairlead to go with it. The aircompressor works surprisingly well had mine set up to have 2 holding tanks underneath for a larger capacity. I have used the air compressor more than anything and that was the one thing i figured i would only seldomnly use. But with camping and helping with flats anywhere to the beach or the lake filling up rafts and tubes it got used a lot more than I expected.With a tank I could run some airftools. It is def great to have when towing because i had access to a true air supply to fill up or adjust my airbags. This is a large winch so be advised I actually could tell with my CTS my temps did go up slightly from installing it but i also have a bigger bumper that definenlty blocks some airflow as well. I will get some pics tomm. The cable is in excellent shape everytime i used he winch i would stand out front to rewind guiding it on making sure they didn't cross over themselves so there are not hard kinks or broken strands yet. I will check the length i have but i have some brand new i believe single 0 welding lead i will include as well to wire it up. If you need ends put on i can crimp them on if we meet. Obviously comes with wired remote and their coiled air hose they give ya with it. I bought a 25ft good rubber air hose and that was perfect for me but I also had air connects plumbed to front and back bumper. What I do not have is the factory manual but positive if you need it you can find it online. Haven't really checked to many places but they are selling them for 1900 New online. Asking 1400 and I will meet halfway if it is a reasonable distance. 100 miles or less is certainly not an issue. I highly doubt you would want to ship if you did though, I could take the cable off put that in a flatrate box , then ship the housing, motor and compressor in a separate box that would probably be the cheapest. This is located in Troutman NC.

true98jeep

Reaction score
IMG_3438.JPGIMG_3448.JPGIMG_3450.JPGIMG_3446.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

true98jeep

Reaction score
Pulled the whole assembly tonight if anybody is within a driving distance to rudy's you within driving distance to me. Will sell bumper winch PIAA spots and fog lights as a package for 2200. Light sets are wired together all you have to do is splice them into your switched power supply. IMG_4363.JPGIMG_2001.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

No members online now.