2-4" Lift 97 F-250

TURTLE

Reaction score
What options are there to lift the OBS trucks with D50 front ends? Im looking for something between 2-4 inches. I want something that will still look good with stock rims and 33's. Any pictures or sugestions? Thanks.

Sodbuster Jr.

Reaction score
I have a friend that has a 4 inch on his with the Dana 50 and has no issues. I don't have any pics of the truck at this moment though.

Sodbuster Jr.

Reaction score
I talked to my friend and he bought a rough country lift mainly because it was the cheapest, but he is real happy with it so far. The only thing he didn't like was the Rough Country shocks. He claims they didn't last 10,000 miles on his truck. I believe he is running Bilstein shocks now. He said Tuff Country makes a good lift to. The center drop for the TTB has cam adjustment bolts to adjust your camber angle. His Rough Country was damn close, and any minimal adjustment could be made with the ball joints. Also the rear is lifted with blocks. His blocks are something like 8 inches tall, and he has real bad axle wrap. A set of traction bars should take care of it easy, but he hasn't got around to it yet. If you plan on heavy towing or sled pulling you are gonna want lift springs because I have heard, as well as him, of lift blocks spitting out from axle wrap. I hope this helps. Any other questions just ask and I can relay info. Sorry its such a long post.

TURTLE

Reaction score
No its cool. I have trac bars and yes I want true suspension lift not just blocks. Ill check out tough country.

Latest posts

Members online