Official Scheid's Diesel Extravaganza hotel thread

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Im going to do my damndest to show up, but it all depends if the truck is running haha. If i make it ill just camp out somewhere because i wont know if im going till a few days before

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Well I just tied to reserve a couple rooms online for holiday inn. There are no rooms with two beds left. Only rooms witha single king or queen. I'll prolly end up elsewhere

87jumpy

Reaction score
Yah, ill be there for the duration of the event. I have been going for the last 6 years, my first miss was last year do to work.

My crew and i always stay at the econo-lodge, normally around 50 people or so

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
I ended up goin with spring hill suites by Marriott. Econolodge wasn't the greatest last year so I needed an upgrade. Also a place where I'm not as worried that my truck will get keyed or the bed turned into a trash can...

David S.

Reaction score
I'll be at Holiday Inn with some folks from Baltimore.

Edit: Event is august 26,27,and 28th.

are yall flying or driving? 10 hour drive for me from d.c. area, just don't know weather to fly or drive yet. and I'll be staying at the holiday inn.:rockon:

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
are yall flying or driving? 10 hour drive for me from d.c. area, just don't know weather to fly or drive yet. and I'll be staying at the holiday inn.:rockon:

I'll be driving and I am about 45 minutes north of dc. I had to change from holiday inn to spring hill suites but they share a parking lot.

Leaving that Thursday morning and coming home late Sunday or monday

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.