• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2005 Honda TRX 250EX 4 Wheeler

imelmo

Reaction score
Selling my 2005 Honda TRX 250EX 4 wheeler. I bought it about a year ago to use at the track but haven't run anything all year and I have a golf cart now anyway.

It runs great and is a blast to ride. It's a lot quicker than I thought it'd be, even with my fat-ass on it. LOL I'm 235lbs and have had it up to 45+mph (gps) and it gets there pretty quick.

The exterior looks good, just has some minor marks from riding thru bushes and stuff and the rear bars have a little bit of surface rust on them.

Mechanically it's near perfect. Only "issue" is there's a zip tie on the choke cable (see pics). It was on there for something where the cable kept getting out of adjustment, but it runs perfect and no start issues.

In the pics, the passenger rear wheel is bent but I have another one on the way so that'll be fixed. I bought it like that and never changed it because it still held air.

Depending on where you live I may be able to work something on shipping so leave your zip code if interested.

Asking $2000 OBO.

de2ab4cd.png

601a6ac8.png

1f1fa214.png

7582e51e.png

c78fdba9.png

39fe24fb.png

3509e427.png

d6b66e6b.png

c217bf5d.png

f93bbe73.png

imelmo

Reaction score
I see a lot of people looking. Don't be afraid to make an offer. That's why I put "OBO". :D

Latest posts

Members online