iPhone app?

Reaction score
How much easier can it get. I'm on here with my iPhone all the time.[/

Yeah I know what your saying I'm on here alot to and will continue to be no matter of an app or not. I'm just say that my fat fingers get in the way :doh:. With sites that have apps eveything just gets a lil bigger and more simplified.

yeah i hear ya there, a buddy of mine messes with my phone to look up stuff and cusses it all the time because of his big mitts

BFT

Reaction score
That's cool! Is it because of your mod superpowers or can we all do it?

no super powers needed

go to your safari or whatever and type in the site, or if you have it open just go to main page
IMG_2460.png

once that is done and open, click on the center icon on the bottom blue bar.
IMG_4894.png

click on the "Add to Home Screen". i type in powerstrokearmy.com so nothing will get goofed
IMG_4812.png

IMG_3717.png

once your done arrange it where you want it and youre done
IMG_7580.png

Last edited:

Beans71086

Reaction score
no super powers needed

go to your safari or whatever and type in the site, or if you have it open just go to main page
IMG_2460.png

once that is done and open, click on the center icon on the bottom blue bar.
IMG_4894.png

click on the "Add to Home Screen". i type in powerstrokearmy.com so nothing will get goofed
IMG_4812.png

IMG_3717.png

once your done arrange it where you want it and youre done
IMG_7580.png

Simple things like this make me wish I would read more owners manuals LOL. It's a great quick link, I'll be doing that with a couple other sites too. Thanks!

jwlandry

Reaction score
been having an iphone since the 3g came out... Never knew you could do this... Thanks BFT. Learn something new every day.:thumbup:

BFT

Reaction score
Simple things like this make me wish I would read more owners manuals LOL. It's a great quick link, I'll be doing that with a couple other sites too. Thanks!

manual???LOL

been having an iphone since the 3g came out... Never knew you could do this... Thanks BFT. Learn something new every day.:thumbup:

no problem

Tbar

Reaction score
Much simpler with Tapatalk. If you do a side by side comparison you won't go back.

Tbar

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i knew you could do that haha. but a app would be easy. though discussed on "the other place" it would have to be probably a mobile site and not a app

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Its bookmarked on the home screen of my android phone.... Just can't change the picture of it, its like a folder.. Won't let me change it, oh well

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
I don't have a tapatalk, but if you can link photos and videos, I would rather have that than Safari. It would be more convenient scrolling for sure.

Latest posts

Members online