Sigs

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
can we get IMG allowed, please?

anyone who bitches about page loading time can shut them off or gtfo...

and dont tell me it takes up space on server, we can hotlink from our own hosts...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Oh great... We really need full page sigs...

Please leave it alone. I like how fast the site loads, page changes and no cludder.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i cant ever say i agree with sigs like that. the only way i think its remotely okay, is if they set the sigs to only show once per page. if its that big of a deal, .org is still there.

David S.

Reaction score
i cant ever say i agree with sigs like that. the only way i think its remotely okay, is if they set the sigs to only show once per page. if its that big of a deal, .org is still there.

that chit is so slow because they have full page sigs. rediculous

PSM_Kid

Reaction score
^^^ what he said. Not interested at all. Sorry man.

Appreciate that! As stated somewhere above, it gets kind of annoying when someone has some giant picture and it slows the page loading down. One of the reasons why I don't get on .org very often.

genie144

Reaction score
It's bad enough that you have half page ads in signature (see above)... I am glad pictures will be a no go... But really with signatures like above (I could provide other examples but you had to scroll past the above silliness) would a picture be anymore lame?

Sam

dirtboy25

Reaction score
It's bad enough that you have half page ads in signature (see above)... I am glad pictures will be a no go... But really with signatures like above (I could provide other examples but you had to scroll past the above silliness) would a picture be anymore lame?

Sam

My thoughts exactly... LOL LOL LOL

STROKER

Reaction score
i like being able to view the site for my phone and not having it take an hour to load. im definitely for no pics in sigs