waste oil

4cstr

Reaction score
I would imagine that it would need to be heavily filtered to remove contaminants in suspension. In addition...any fuel or water in the oil would need to be burnt off.

sgleshot

Reaction score
start by reading every thread in this section on w85. if you have more questions then post up.

psdguy95

Reaction score
You'd have to filter the sh** out of it to get all the metals and junk out. Then i believe your good to go. IMO not worth the time.

sgleshot

Reaction score
depends on how you look at it, I've been running w85 since june and have put a little over 15k on the truck running it, went from $4 a gallon to under $1 a gallon, adds up quick when I used to smash $120 a week in fuel.

Everyones entitled to their opinions, but read the WMO threads on here as to how many of us are refining to reach our finished product, not terribly difficult, just a different source.

evo45

Reaction score
Like others have said you need to do alot of reading. All of your questions I am sure have been gone over in other threads.

If you have a heated 2 tank system you can dump the oil strait into the heated tank. If not like most of us that are running w85 you ad 15-20% RUG (regular unleaded gas) and then put into your tank. Do alot of research before putting anything into your truck other than diesel.

sgleshot

Reaction score
agreed, I researched for almost a month before i dove into mixing my own.

Latest posts

Members online