• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

06 bumpers

Mdub707

Reaction score
You have chrome? Would you like to sell, I'm in desperate need of a front chrome bumper for an 06....

Thanks.

Mdub707

Reaction score
If you happen to come across some black bumpers for sale lmk, I'll pay for the black bumper for you and take the chrome off your hands.

MorganY

Reaction score
can we make this thread x2? I want to trade as well, I have chrome. a brand new back one from someone tapping into me at a parking lot

Mdub707

Reaction score
I need a chrome front, would you be interested in selling outright? I literally only need the metal section, none of the add-on stuff, but if you didn't want to separate I'd buy the whole front section.

Mdub707

Reaction score
i believe LMC truck sells only the chrome piece.

I'd much rather stick with an OEM Ford unit. I can get it from Sunrise for for something like $325 shipped to my door, which isn't terrible, but if I can get a used one at a good price and give a fellow member some coin, then why not try right? Really be nice if I could score one with the foglights already in it too. Tis' the holiday season, any money saved this time of year is good news for my wallet!

Agjake11

Reaction score
from what ive been told this one has some surface scratches as well. im looking at an all black bumper and a entire black front clip with chrome bumper.

Latest posts

Members online