• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

97 crew cab powerstroke

chadott755

Reaction score
1997 f250 powerstroke the good is that the paint is decent no fading just some dents all over has a brand new s471 turbo with heat wraped up pipes and down pipe also has less than a year old 160/100s injectors complete fuel system less than 6 months old brand new front end ball joints and u joints and new front breaks has gooseneck hitch and traction bars and ts 6 pos chip like new 20" wheel helo he835s with fairly decent tires about 40% do have 3 more tires for the buyer that are about 90% every u joint in the truck is brand new also has a less than a 6 month old clutch and complete clutch system from the peddle to the pressure plate everything is new it is the biggest single disk u can buy rated for 550 hp has a 3 in 1 glow shift gauge for fuel psi , boost, and egt also has a hpop gauge it has 360000 miles but has never let me down once runs like a champ also has brand new vacume pump and belt less than a week old interror is decent for this old of a truck no big tears in the seats the only tear is in the driver seat but it has been sowed back up and dosent look bad also has flip out dvd player in the dash and hid head lights great truck if u need to know anything else just give me a call 859-684-8975
email- [email protected]
$9,599 obo
the only reason i am selling this truck is because i want a dually and a mega cab for the more room for all my tools in the back seat other than that i would keep the truck and drive it till i die

~NASTYSTROKER96~

Reaction score
f250-1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online