• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB TS 6 position

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Dont matter what tunes or for what truck. In good shape and easy on the pockets. I cant afford a new one, but I really want to be tuned.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
The majority of people who sell them used sell them for almost as much as they are new. The reason being because parts like these accumulate no physical wear. If you buy one used you will probably still have to get it re-tuned for your PCM code and buy tunes anyway.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
The majority of people who sell them used sell them for almost as much as they are new. The reason being because parts like these accumulate no physical wear. If you buy one used you will probably still have to get it re-tuned for your PCM code and buy tunes anyway.

Exacly. Which is why Im dont care what tunes are on it or for what truck. Im gonna get it retuned. So I just need to find somebody looking to get rid of one for $100-150.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Exacly. Which is why Im dont care what tunes are on it or for what truck. Im gonna get it retuned. So I just need to find somebody looking to get rid of one for $100-150.

That's gonna be hard to find. Most guys at least want $200 because they already have tunes on them. They figure since they paid for the tunes, you should too.

Arisley

Reaction score
Keep your eyes open. You can find used bully dogs for cheap. There are a couple tuners that can reformat a bully dog chip and put their tunes on it for you. You will still be around 250 out of pocket. 100 for the chip and 150 for the reformat and new tunes.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
That's gonna be hard to find. Most guys at least want $200 because they already have tunes on them. They figure since they paid for the tunes, you should too.

Just got mine for 180 :)
Lucky, see they are out there.
Keep your eyes open. You can find used bully dogs for cheap. There are a couple tuners that can reformat a bully dog chip and put their tunes on it for you. You will still be around 250 out of pocket. 100 for the chip and 150 for the reformat and new tunes.

And yeah I know. Just need to find a chip then the retuning part will be easy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.