WTB and ? on billet TC and Input shaft

co04cobra

Reaction score
I had a customer of mine snap his input shaft off in the TC yesterday. It was a suncoast converter if it matters. My ??s are. Will it be ok to put just the TC and shaft back in this trans or are there other issues I need to address? Sponsors please PM me a price on both parts. Thanks.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
If it just broke the input shaft than it shouldn't have harmed anything else. Is the shaft stuck in the converter?

co04cobra

Reaction score
If it just broke the input shaft than it shouldn't have harmed anything else. Is the shaft stuck in the converter?

Yea, the shaft is stuck in the converter. If you can get these parts please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Are you sending the converter out to have the shaft taken out? An just getting the new input shaft?

co04cobra

Reaction score
No. Dont really have that much time to wait. It is a 02 truck btw. So I need converter and shaft.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Guys thank you for the replies. After weighing things out with my customer ( I did not realize converters were as expensive as they are) and what he really wants. Looks like I am converting it to a 6spd. Thanks again.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I keep a lot of part zf-6 trucks for this reason. Truck is back on the road. If its a 4x4 zf-6 though shoot me a price on it. Thanks.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Im pulling a 2wd zf 6 tmrw. I will look closer to see what all it would need to convert one to 4x4.

Racer X

Reaction score
We are custom powertrain builders and site sponsors. We build Transmissions, T-cases, Axles, Driveshafts and our own customer Torque Converters. We ship nationwide including Alaska. Our Eagle series converters are as good as the $1000.00 to $1400.00 converters out there and a heck of a deal at $775.00.

We are accepting dealer applications, however you must have the education and experiance needed to know what to inspect and what is needed to properly repair a vehicle to qualify as a dealer.

Thank you :D

Latest posts

Members online