most miles on a 6.7l

blackbetty13

Reaction score
One of our delivery guys drives a brand new 6.7l that already has 265,xxx miles on it without a single problem. He makes trips up to Williston North Dakota and back weekly sometimes 1-3 times a week. What your mileage and how many issues have you had. :ford:

01PSD

Reaction score
Lord knows what kind of monster you'd turn it into Shone.. LOL :thumbsup: I'm also interested to hear about some high mileage 6.7s

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Im trying to talk my dad into getting another diesel, he drives a f150 currently, because he needs it for customers and getting into parking garages. But Im thinking if I can get into a parking garage with my land barge, he should have any problems with a ccsb f250 6.7

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Im trying to talk my dad into getting another diesel, he drives a f150 currently, because he needs it for customers and getting into parking garages. But Im thinking if I can get into a parking garage with my land barge, he should have any problems with a ccsb f250 6.7

It'll fit fine. On another note, thats triple the mileage I have, holy hell.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
id like to let you guys know that that guy i orignally posted about now has 425,xxx miles without a single problem so far other than his heated seats going out lol :ford:

Latest posts

Members online