• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

HID bulbs

thuglike

Reaction score
I've got a set of 6000k DDM Tuning HID's for a 9007 lamp.

It's the bulb to the connection.

FREE.

thuglike

Reaction score
Got it...they are yours.

Just waiting on my h13 bulbs from ddm and I'll get these right out to you.

Gimmie a week or so

thuglike

Reaction score
They finally just shipped my new bulbs today...should have them in a week or so.

I'll keep you posted.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
No big deal, I'm probably going to go in a different direction with the lights for this truck because DDM's customer service sucks a big fat turd but I can always pay them forward again.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
No big deal, I'm probably going to go in a different direction with the lights for this truck because DDM's customer service sucks a big fat turd but I can always pay them forward again.

I was actually buying in bulk from DDM and reselling locally, that worked great for just low beam only non slim ballast kits... I ordered 15 kits with 5 being slim ballast kits I got NO slim ballast kits with my order I emailed them and told them my problem they said lay all the kits you got out and take a picture so we can verify that you are not just tryin to get some slim ballasts for free.. Fair enough so I did that I then got a email stating they still didn't believe me so but they would work with me and send me 5 sets of slim ballasts for 10% off. I was PISSED!

Last edited:

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I was actually buying in bulk from DDM and reselling locally, that worked great cor just low beam only non slim ballast kits... I ordered 15 kits with 5 being slim ballast kits I got NO slim ballast kits with my order I emailed them and told them my problem they said lay all the kirsten you got out and take a picture so we can verify that you are not just tryin to get some slim ballasts for free.. Fair enough so I did that I then got a email stating they still didn't believe me so but they would work with me and send me 5 sets of slim ballasts for 10% off. I was PISSED!
I contacted them to see if I could buy a new Apexcone 55w ballast to replace the one I lost when I wrecked my truck. They said "sure, if you buy a new kit." So even though their prices are really good, I won't do business with them again and I'll be getting a different kit for this truck.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I contacted them to see if I could buy a new Apexcone 55w ballast to replace the one I lost when I wrecked my truck. They said "sure, if you buy a new kit." So even though their prices are really good, I won't do business with them again and I'll be getting a different kit for this truck.

My buddy actually bought a slim ballast low beam only kit for his fogs off eBay they are xentec brand, the ballast is tiny and they have held up great and cheap to only $37 shipped

BFD99

Reaction score
If you like paying triple what most kits cost for a kit that is no different than most but comes in a fancy box I say go for it:thumbup:
It it means i don't have to deal with the bullshat that you've had to deal with and I get an actual lifetime warranty and can call the owner of the company on his cell and he answers just about anytime i call him, then i'm all for it, whats another 20-30 dollars if it's a quality kit with quality components.

BFD99

Reaction score
My buddy actually bought a slim ballast low beam only kit for his fogs off eBay they are xentec brand, the ballast is tiny and they have held up great and cheap to only $37 shipped
Mine are high/low beam, 55w and I can actually call and get real customer service vs. having to attempt to email somebody and wait for them to respond. FYI Retro has 3 different levels of kits for their customers. If your too cheap to buy the quality kit they have cheaper ones you can buy.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
It it means i don't have to deal with the bullshat that you've had to deal with and I get an actual lifetime warranty and can call the owner of the company on his cell and he answers just about anytime i call him, then i'm all for it, whats another 20-30 dollars if it's a quality kit with quality components.

:thumbup: Right on man, whatever make ya happy.... I would like to try out one of their night vision kits just to see how it compares to the other cheaper kits, I'm mainly talking about the kits that come in the metal boxes for $150 that aren't any different than most od the $50 kits... As for customer service I'm sure a monkey with a pay phone has better customer service than DDM so I'm not gonna argue with you on that point lol

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.